Nigerians on social media have congratulated Big Brother Naija housemate; Phyna, for winning the seventh edition of the reality show to become the second female winner of the show with a mouth-watering N100 million worth of prizes.
Phyna emerged the winner of this year’s edition of the reality TV show tagged Level Up at the grand finale on Sunday with 47% of the total votes while Bryann came behind with 28%.
Reacting, fans of the show said Phyna deserved the prize because she put up a great show in the house. Here are 10 amazing highlights in the Big Brother house where Phyna showed the winning spirit.
1. Phyna promised to bring all the energy, ginger a, and vibes to the house and she delivered quite perfectly with her “Who dey” street chant and being the drama queen of the Level-up house.
2. The street queen was loved by her loyal fans “Phynation” for her jovial attitude, talent, intelligence, creativity, no-nonsense attitude, and, realness.
3. She built a large fanbase on Twitter, with over 90,000 followers in 72 days, and trended a lot of times. She also became the first and only female housemate to become verified on Instagram, a few weeks into the show, and gained over 428,000 followers.
4. Phyna made us know she was about the social/ jovial life and ready to win when she yanked her wig off her hair not long after she walked into the Level Up House.
5. She announced at the start that she was ready to win the Big Brother Naija Grand prize at nothing else because of one simple reason; she wants to make a difference.
6. The singer and hype-priestess was known for her amazing skills such as dancing, singing hype, leadership, and a whole lot, of drama.
7. Phyna was also known for a lot of fun-loving moments in the house including an amazing relationship with Groovy and friendship with Chichi, Daniella, Amaka, and other housemates.
8. Phyna was a strong competitor all through the season in House tasks, wager, and Head of House Games which made her a strong contender for the grand prize. She survived eviction after being nominated by fellow housemates close to eight times.
9. Phyna broke a jinx in the house by becoming the first Level 2 housemate named the Head of House. She took the historic win after showing character, determination, and stellar gameplay.
10. She also led the house during weekly wager presentations with phenomenal leadership qualities especially when she emerged as the Head of House.
Surely, for the reality TV show pundits, Phyna is a deserved winner of the BBNaija S7 Level-up show.